Last week I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Boise, Idaho and spend a week with some incredibly talented creatives during Creative Missions. Throughout the week, we partnered with churches from many different backgrounds, denominations, and styles to help with creative needs they had. This includes new websites, logos, print materials, social media strategies — you name it.
Here’s a quick rundown of what we accomplished:
- 10 website designs or redesigns
- 12 logos, branding packages and/or style guides
- 3 new social accounts setup & branded
- 6 videos
- 27 total number of print designs (business cards, letterhead, etc.)
- 14 signs
- 10 coaching, strategy and/or training sessions (social, tech, general communications)
- 5 AVL upgrades or troubleshooting
- 3 photography/photo shoots
- 4 email newsletter designs/redesigns
- 1 stage design
- 2 ProPresenter or presentation system software design/install
- 11 Churches served
- 22 Creative missionaries
That equals about $45,000 in free labor and services to churches in the Boise area. How crazy is that? While I know we were a huge blessing to these churches, I think they may have unknowingly blessed us more than I can even describe.
To be honest, I came to Boise excited for what God might do, but at the same time a little weary and disillusioned. I needed this trip far more than anyone there needed me. I felt uneasy about where I am, what I’m doing, and pretty much everything. I needed to believe in the local church again. I needed clarity. I can’t even begin to tell you how faithful God was.
God showed up in so many ways for me during Creative Missions — providing clarity, spiritual rest, and many new friends all over the country.
I am incredibly humbled to have been a small part of what God did in Boise through Creative Missions this year.
God is faithful, friends. He is so, so faithful.